Care For Some Pizza?  

Posted by: Unknown

Sooo....even though I'm as fledgling as it comes, and I have no fans, and my writing career is a barely-birthed, slime-covered infant struggling to breathe on its own...I'm posting anyway. Gotta start somewhere, no?

Here's my start: while I have several other works coming out in 2013 (via legitimate publishers! no vanity presses! It's real!), my first story to appear is The Delivery Guy, a short romance kinda like a quickly-melting sugar cube. Just enough to give you a momentary dose of sweet. The Delivery Guy is about...a delivery guy (shocker!), specifically of the pizza variety, and his impact on the dull-ish graduate student life of Liv.

The release date is December 28th, and the story comes with a lovely illustration by Sherri Oliver. I'm very impressed by The Story Shack's collaboration project between authors and artists, and I hope you will be, too!

Read more stories on The Story Shack, including The Delivery Guy on 12/28, HERE.

This entry was posted on Friday, December 21, 2012 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment